For our Client, new Company on Krakow market which is building a SSC structures we are looking for a candidate to position of 2nd line IT Support Engineer. It is a chance to take part in transition of processes for a new Unit in Krakow.
- Supporting internal customers via phone and remote tools. Handling direct contact with end users on daily basis while troubleshooting their problems related to computer systems, hardware, software, applications, telephone, network.
- Taking ownership of incoming requests till successful resolution including issues escalated from Tier I.
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems using remote desktop tools and other resources.
Coordinating of escalated problem resolution by 3rd level support.
Supporting colleagues with troubleshooting and incidents resolution.
Supporting Windows, Microsoft Office, Active Directory administration, Hardware/Software conflicts, VPN connectivity issues, VPN administration, Network connectivity, Wireless connectivity, iPhone and iPad connectivity/synchronization issues, Telecom issues, SAP problems, and other applications.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience working in IT service desk
- Fluent knowledge of Spanish and English
- Professional certification (e.g. ITIL Foundation) would be an asset
- Network administration and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows, iOS, Android) and Protocols (HTTP, FTP, DNS, IP, SSH, etc.)
- Knowledge of systems and administration of: Active Directory, MS Office, etc.
- Basic network administration
- Experience in VOIP systems
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała