For one of our Clients we are currently looking for Lead Software Architect who will be reponsible for:
- Engaging in the design, development and testing of safety-critical software
- Support software integration, test, debugging, validation and verification according with the existing development process
- Undertake software design including software architecture
- Design and implement modular embedded software for 16/32/64 bi, single- and multicore- microcontrollers based Vision and lighting ECU products
- Design and review SW architectures in compliance to functional safety – ISO26262
- Evaluate and prioritize change requests, analyze issues, perform basic functions of software design, code and test on assigned new features, change requests and defect fixes
- Work in an agile team to development schedules whilst reporting progress;
- Create documentation and release notes
- Interface with the Architects/ Requirement /Safety /Validation Leads and coordinate with the team members
- Interface with customers, product development teams and software teams located in various geographical locations
- Requirements management
- Software implementation for the application layer of the functions.
The Lead Software Engineer is responsible for embedded software design and development for ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) ECU software projects. This Engineer possesses excellent software skills, a strong sense of software development process, project leadership and character. This engineer has advanced functional knowledge of modern electronic control circuits and a thorough knowledge of multicore microcontrollers. This engineer possesses strong programming skills in the C language, Real Time Operating Systems, software design methodologies and software project management skills.
· BS in Computer Science, Electronics or similar; Master’s Degree preferred
· 5+ year’s work experience in Embedded or real-time software development in the automotive industry (nice to have)
· Experience with ADAS ECU’s including features like Object/Lane Detection, Collision Avoidance, Adaptive Cruise control, etc
· Knowledge of CAN protocol and data analysis.
· Knowledge of software development process.
· Experience with DMS and/or ADAS ECU’s.
· Experience in industry standards like UDS Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR
· Knowledge of automotive bus protocol, memory management and data analysis.
· Good communication skills and confident in discussions at different hierarchical levels.
· Deep understanding of software development process.
· Very good knowledge of programming languages and Operating Systems (C/C++, Linux, RTOS,…).
· Recognizable empathy, with team spirit, and with high level of assertiveness.
· Excellent people skills, ability to work well within interdisciplinary team.