Responsibilities will include reviewing specification documents, preparing test designs, test automation, constructing test environments, developing test frameworks, as well as analyzing results and identifying potential issues, in a high-tech environment where creativity is encouraged and rewarded.
-CI/CD (Jenkins, Test Automation, Python, Git, RA framework, etc)
-Industry Standards and Certification (ODVA, TÜV, CIP, etc.)
-Advanced Networking (Time Sensitive Networks, Redundancy, Security, Cryptography, etc.)
-Test Quality (design and code reviews, coding standards, code analysis tools)
-Hardware (Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth, Cisco routers/switches, test environments)
-Industrial Automation Systems (PLC Programming, HMI, I/O, Communication modules)
Exposure to such a rich variety of products, technologies, and in cooperation with global industry experts, this role presents many new challenges, which will sharpen the skills necessary for future technical advancement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related IT degree
- 5+ years of practical experience with Python and embedded software testing and debugging
- Practical software testing experience using software lifecycle development methodologies (software requirements analysis, software design, software testing, TDD, Continuous Integration, Test Automation)
- Practical programming experience (Python, C++ or similar languages)
- Networking knowledge and experience
- Flexible “can do” attitude (experience in Agile software development is a plus!)