For one of our Clients we are currently looking for IT Compliance Analyst who will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and support tasks related to operation of the IT Compliance program and processes, including internal projects
- Assist with other compliance-related matters and internal projects
- Ensure IT Compliance metrics are collected and compiled, including status reporting to management
- Coordinate, collect and analyze data from a wide range of internal groups within GIS to evaluate for non-compliances
- Document deficiencies and action plans by partnering with internal groups and track remediation activities
- Assist with compliance assessment activities, which includes coordinating, collecting, and analyzing data from a wide range of internal groups within GIS
- Evaluate controls based on various security and other policies and standards to ensure alignment
- Contribute to creation and maintenance of documentation / procedures in support of the program, including identifying opportunities for automation
- Coordinate remediation of issues resulting from internal / external audit reviews
- Coordinate the distribution of policy changes and track compliance to new policy requirements
- Identify and assist in implement improvement measures to promote continuous improvement and automation to achieve higher level of program maturity.
- BS or BA or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of IT support experience required.
- Proficient in understanding established policies, procedures, and standards in focus and adjacent technical areas
- Must be capable of managing varied assignments and working independently and in a group.
- Attention to detail highly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fundamental knowledge of IT and security principles and techniques, project management skills, business unit products and services, industry standards, and government regulations.