For one of our Clients, the company which is operating in Business Services area we are looking for a Payroll Leader EMEA who will be responsible for payroll process.
This is an excellent opportunity to take part in shapin process nad new role in Krakow SSC.
Person at this position will be responsible for:
- Oversee payroll procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing of EMEA countries in alignment with global standards.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations within EMEA region.
- Partner with other functional leads to ensure the accuracy of all payroll data
- Work closely with external payroll vendors to maintain positive relationships to support ongoing collaboration.
- Provide training and mentoring to the EMEA operational payroll team.
- Support payroll-related special projects, including payroll system implementations, process improvements and integration of new countries and entities.
- Execute operational controls to ensure compliance and mitigate risk.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and escalation point for the payroll team.
- 5 years of experience in payroll department
- At least 3 years of experience in people management
- Expertise knowledge about payroll, benefits and labor law,
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to implement new ideas, creativity
- Self-reliance and good organizational skills
- Ability to work with soft data under time pressure
- Ability to think analytically and very good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Experience in transition will be an asset