We’re looking for C/C++ Developer ready to join our IT-Client based in Bielsko-Biała. The company is working on applications that are supporting the US and European market with the optimization of printing and mass mailing corespondence process. They’re updating their products and transferring them to cloud, so that’s why they’re looking for YOU to support them and grow within an organization!
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Application design and development using C and C++,
- Implementation of new functionalities according to client needs and specifications,
- Fixing issues addressed by clients,
- Cooperation with local QA team, and other business functions using English on a daily basis.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with C and C++,
- Communicative English – min. B1,
- Experience with various compilators (e.g. GCC); GIT and Visual Studio,
- Experience with network protocols like TCP/IP,
- Debugging skills in various environments,
- Experience with embedded systems – nice to have.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Pracy w Śląskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 12000 PLN do 17000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała