We're delighted to share that the international product software company is opening its R&D Centre in Katowice, and we have this great priviledge to support them with building the structure, and teams from scratch. Among all of the development positions, we’re looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join he team, and support the DevOps function with automation and monitoring skills!
In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain monitoring solutions to provide the SaaS product with the automated and secure infrastructure,
- Work on the best practices and tooling to accommodate all of the needs and targets for application availability, as well as monitoring outputs,
- Take care of SIEM services for product users,
- Support and mentor engineers, also promoting the code-review culture to maintain and evolve the continuously improving environment,
- Cooperate with cross-functional, and international teams.
- 3+ years of experience in SRE role,
- Experience with technologies such as: Azure Cloud(Azure Monitor, ACR, etc.), Powershell, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Grafana (or equivalent.)
- Experience, and proficiency with monitoring development in the Azure environment,
- Organization and problem-solving skills to be able to create solutions for complex issues,
- Knowledge of Azure best practices
- Great communication skills and experience in an international environment,
- Nice to have: experience with Azure DevOps, Kanban, SaaS platforms.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Pracy w Śląskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 16000 PLN do 25000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała