Our Client, an international leader in the healthcare sector, is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their ranks.
As one of the first people in the Regulatory Department in Warsaw, you would join a small global team coordinating and monitoring regulatory submissions across Europe. The team are responsible for personal care products, food supplements, herbal medicines, and animal health products. Right now, we are looking for someone with solid knowledge of the EU Food Supplements and/or Pharma regulations to take the responsibility for the Pharma line.
Your tasks will include:
- compiling and evaluating regulatory files for several countries (EU)
- tracking and monitoring submissions across all countries
- translating artworks and monitoring their compliance to all relevant regulations
- following up on regulatory changes, interpretations, issues
- responding to regulatory-related queries from colleagues and authorities
- at least 2 years of experience in regulatory affairs (food supplements, pharma, medical devices)
- very good English (B2/C1)
- good knowledge of EU food supplements or pharmaceutical regulations
- good communication skills
- background in Chemistry, Pharmacology, or Life Sciences nice to have