For our Client a Shared Service Center based in Kraków we are looking for a candidate to position of Supply Chain and Expedition Specialist.
- Ensure Purchase Order delivery dates are updated weekly.
- Maintain communication with suppliers to track and preserve On-Time delivery standards.
- Coordinate document submission, and product needs between internal groups: Inventory, Production Planning, Engineering
- Resolve invoice issues ensuring on time payments to suppliers.
- Determine barriers along the various steps in the procurement process and improve the process.
- Work to resolve or escalate issues when occurs in the process.
- Work with suppliers and manufacturers to create recovery plans when supplies are delayed.
- Higher education (Bachelor Degree)
- Experience in similar role (SCM, Procurement, Scheduling, Expedition)
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Ability to work with clients/ suppliers
- Very good communication skills
- Accuracy in work and ability to handle multitasking situations
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Obsługa klienta
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała