For our client, well-established international company who is currently developing the structures in Cracow, we are looking for candidates forposition of IT Compliance Analyst.
- Coordinate, collect and analyze to evaluate for internal deficiencies, system security settings, access certifications
- IT security assessment activities, which includes coordinating, collecting, and analyzing data
- Evaluate controls based on various security and other policies and standards to ensure alignment
- Contribute to creation and maintenance of documentation / procedures in support of the program
- Ensure IT Compliance metrics are collected and compiled
- Coordinate remediation of issues resulting from internal / external audit reviews
- Assist with other compliance-related matters and internal projects
- Coordinate the distribution of policy changes and track compliance to new policy requirements
- Identify and assist in implement improvement measures to promote continuous improvement activities
- Minimum of 3- 4 years of IT support experience required
- University Degree
- Fully proficient in understanding established policies, procedures, and standards in focus and adjacent technical areas and analyzing data sets against requirements
- Strong fundamental knowledge of IT and security principles and techniques
- Project management skills
- Familiarity with technical platforms Windows Active Directory, Windows Servers, various database technologies such as Oracle and SQL, Linux, industry standards, and government regulations.
- Attention to detail highly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the business
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 9100 PLN do 13700 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała