For our Client American Company we are looking for candidate to position of Local IT Support Analyst. It is a chance to perform work across multiple sites and provide support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Supporting internal customers via phone and remote tools. Handling direct contact with end users on daily basis while troubleshooting their problems related to computer systems, hardware, software, applications, telephone, network.
- Taking ownership of incoming requests till successful resolution including issues escalated from Tier I.
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems using remote desktop tools and other resources.
- Providing support with Active Directory and hands on support and for servers and network equipment.
- Managing the local IT asset inventory, stockroom, and CMDB
- Assist in Virus Remediation and security incident response, as required.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience working in IT service desk
- Professional certification MCSE would be an asset
- Network administration and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows, iOS, Android) and Protocols (HTTP, FTP, DNS, IP, SSH, etc.)
- Knowledge of systems and administration of: Active Directory, MS Office, etc.
- Basic network administration
- Experience in VOIP systems
- Availability to work 4/5 days per week in the office
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała