For one of our clients a consulting and technology solutions provider we are looking for PMO Operations Lead. On this role you will ensure high standards in project delivery, perform Business Administrator duties for MS Project Online.
- Guide and mentor project managers in project management best practices, methodologies, and tools.
- User and Group Management, Security and Permissions, Project Creation ad setup, resource management, Portfolio Management, reporting and analytics, troubleshooting and support.
- Enhance project management processes, methodologies, and standards to ensure projects are executed successfully.
- Lead and manage development and maintenance of procedures, best practices, and methodologies in support of the project lifecycle.
- Conduct periodic IT PMO audits to assess adherence to project management processes and compliance with organizational standards.
- Coordinate with IT Managers in getting completing data analysis for IT Demand & - Capacity efforts to improve IT decision-making
- Collaborate with Directors and Managers to resolve issues/discrepancies related to project priority or resourcing
- Facilitate change management processes for projects.
- 3+ years of experience working in project management for professional services
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, frameworks, and best practices
- Proven experience of managing projects using MS Project Online
- Ability to manage wide portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders during contract negotiation process
- Excellent communication skills and ability to use them internally and in client-facing scenarios
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Bankowość
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 10000 PLN do 16000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała