For our client who opens R&D center in Wrocław, we are looking for a Functional Safety Engineer who will join the project and help build this organization from scratch.
The company develops and manufactures technologically advanced electronic, mechatronic modules and connector systems for automotive industry. The Group has 46 locations world-wide in 21 countries on four continents with head quarter in Germany and a work-force of about 17 000 people.
You will have the opportunity to become one of the first employees!
- Planning, coordination and support of Functional Safety activities according to Safety Plan,
- Regular meetings with customers, project managers, quality management, technical disciplines and suppliers
- Support and coaching of international project teams in the implementation of ISO 26262
- Regular reporting on the progress of Functional Safety activities
- Ideally first professional experience in Functional Safety Management and Engineering in the automotive industry
- Project management skills and experience in dealing with customers and suppliers
- High social competence and communication skills, ability to work in a team, organizational and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the ISO 26262 standard
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Dolnośląskie
- Kategoria: Inżynieria
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała