For one of our Clients we are currently looking for Junior Enovia/3DExperience Developer who will be responsible for:
- Investigate, analyze design, develop, document, test and implement solutions using Enovia/3DExperience software and supporting applications.
- Provide server and client support for Enovia PLM/3DExperience platform.
- Participate in the development of new applications and feature enhancements.
- Complete assigned project activities on time and maintain requirements, test scripts and other documentation.
- Complete application support activities to achieve SLA targets set by the organization for the businesses.
- Adhere to established project management methodologies and documentation standards to complete all projects in assigned application area.
- Adhere to standards and controls within area of responsibility.
- Work U.S. based office hours as needed to ease training and on-boarding as well as support end users.
The Junior Enovia/3DExperience Developer’s primary area of responsibility will include support, administration, development services and service delivery for the Enovia 3DExperience platform and supporting applications.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or (equivalent experience).
- Entry Level to 2 years application development experience (web technologies preferred)
- 1 to 2 years of progressive responsibilities in IT with 1 or more years of experience with MatrixOne or Enovia 3DExperience.
- Familiarity with engineering product development lifecycle.
- Working experience in developing web applications on TomEE/Tomcat with back-end services to manage data.
- Experience programming or maintenance of Adlib Enterprise Server a plus
- High degree of motivation, flexibility, and creativity.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Executes development work on time and within budget.
- Provides high quality support within SLA.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 8100 PLN do 13000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała