For our client, one of the most famous companies in the international arena that works in the area of retail, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of reporting analyst (Power BI).
- Design, development, and maintenance of reports in PowerBI
- Build data views, models, and reports to meet business needs
- Cooperate with the leadership team to understand and define reporting needs.
- Create and maintain documentation
- Ability to analyze and manipulate data to create effective reporting
- Identify data issues and collaborate with groups to assist in data governance.
- Analyze and interpret data to ensure a high level of report accuracy.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with Power BI tool and reporting
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources; databases, spreadsheets, SharePoint, cloud services
- very good English
- Passionate in working handling large amounts of data,
- Very good understanding of business-related processes and associated KPIs
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Analytical thinking, structured, proactive and target-oriented action as well as strength in implementation
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 8000 PLN do 15000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała