For one of our Clients we are looking for Change/Problem Manager who will be responsible for:
- Facilitate global Change Management proces
- Provide Service Now tool administration, configuration/customization, reporting services, and support including designing, developing, and updating forms and workflow.
- Ensure documentation of Development activities includes all necessary steps, is accurate, consistent and contains sufficient detail to comply with established controls and procedures.
- Responsible for researching and testing of system upgrades and enhancements as well as training and implementation, as assigned.
- Coordinate Requirements, Design and Development, Testing, and Implementation activities with Service Management Leads and other stakeholders. Ensure compliance with processes and procedures.
- Assist IT and Operations support staff, educate on ITSM best practices by facilitating training, creating documentation, and providing one-on-one coaching.
- Provide regular reporting and presentation of information to communicate status of operations, activities, projects and issues to management and peers in other functional areas.
- Assist in defining, developing and performing tasks associated with the company implementation of software and hardware asset management.
- Cross train with other Service Management Analysts to learn their disciplines to better understand their process/needs.
- Fully proficient in applying established standards in focus and adjacent technical areas.
- Work experience as change/process/problem manager
- Ability to define highly complex and specialized projects, perform analysis, and make sound decisions.
- Capable of managing varied assignments and work independently as well as instruct and coach other professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, related technical discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of IT work and relevant technical experience.
- Certifications related to specific disciplines. ITIL v3 Foundations certification desirable.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 8300 PLN do 10800 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała