For one of our clients SSC based in Krakow we are looking for HR Specialist who will be responsible for supporting employees in Krakow office.
- Coordinate and guide day-to- day activities for the RPA IT team’s area of responsibility (includes UiPath RPA and UiPath Process Mining)
- Responsible for delivering support, administration, and development services for the Robotic Process Automation team
- Establish and grow relationships with key vendors in the RPA space
- Stays up to date with RPA product releases, develops testing plans and project plan to implement updates.
- Responsible for systems monitoring and general support, including monitoring and analyzing system and bot performance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- +3 years of professional RPA experience
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, work independently and as a part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and execute them
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Understands and successfully communicates best practices for optimized RPA solutions
- Clear and effective communicator