For one of our Clients we are currently looking for Senior Embedded Software Engineer who will be responsible for:
- Engaging in the design, development and testing of safety-critical software
- Familiarity with Linux based Operating Systems, ideally for embedded products are beneficial (Yocto)
- Perform software integration, test, debugging, validation and verification according with the existing development process
- Undertake software design including software architecture
- Design, implement and test modular embedded software for 16/32/64 bit multicore microcontroller and SOC for Computer Vision ECU products
- Evaluate and prioritize change requests, analyze issues, perform basic functions of software design, code and test on assigned new features, change requests and defect fixes
- Work in an agile team to development schedules whilst reporting progress;
- Create documentation and release notes
- Interface with the Architects/ Requirement /Safety /Validation Leads and coordinate with the team members
- Interface with customers, product development teams and software teams located in various geographical locations
- Excellent people skills, ability to work well within interdisciplinary team.
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for embedded software design and development for embedded SW strategy for multiprocessor and SOC devices in advanced driver assist and driver monitoring systems. This Engineer possesses excellent software skills, a strong sense of software development process, project leadership and character. This engineer has advanced functional knowledge of modern electronic control circuits and a thorough knowledge of multicore microcontrollers. This engineer possesses strong programming skills in the C language, Real Time Operating Systems, software design methodologies and software project management skills.
- BS in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Embedded/ real-time software development, best in the automotive industry
- Good experience with Multi Processor devices
- Fluent in Linux system, especially Yocto environment would be a benefit
- Good knowledge of software development process and programing languages (C/C++)
- Experience in industry standards like UDS Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR
- Good communication skills and confident in discussions at different hierarchical levels.
- Recognizable empathy, with team spirit, and with high level of assertiveness.