For our Client, new Company on Siesia market, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of OTC Senior Accountants who join to the new established SSC structure.
Location: Katowice, at the moment 100% remotely
- day to day credit control tasks such as billing and dunning,
- communication with several departments in the regions concerning open debtor positions,
- assessing customers' creditworthiness, setting and monitoring credit limits collections and payment agreements,
- overseeing the overall collection progress and reporting on issues and successes,
- processing direct debits mandates,
- communicating with regions on accounts which are deemed uncollectible at the department level,
- assist, motivates and inspires OTC Accountants (together with the OTC Team Lead) to ensure that they deliver first class customer service,
- carrying out analyses, signaling of the financial risks, responding to them in a timely manner,
- assist and support with monthly reports regarding debtor positions and cash flow forecasts,
- receive transitioned OTC processes from regions and stabilizes these processes.
- bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration (or similar),
- 3 to 5 years of experience in OTC, Accounts Receivable or Credit Management,
- experience with efficiently processing high volumes of transactions in a Shared Service Centre environment,
- fluency in English,
- tranistion experience as a plus,
- solution-oriented, decisive and keeps financial risks in mind,
- experience with ERP systems, and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Pracy w Śląskie
- Kategoria: Inżynieria
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała