An international provider of advanced solutions for life and science sector is currently looking for a Junior Employee Engagement Specialist to Shared Service Center in Kraków. The company offers wide range of opportunities to work with advanced solution and have a real chance to impact processes and the company's culture. We would like to kindly invite all interested candidates to take part in the recruitment process and become a part of this great brand.
- Cooperation with HR, Recruitment, Communication team
- Supporting the delivery of cross-functional projects and initiatives relating to employee engagement, health & well-being, branding and events.
- Working closely with employee networks to drive and coordinate bottom-up initiatives.
- Supporting the delivery of events such as Town Halls, webinars, eat and learn session etc.
- Developing and editing a wide range of communications materials according to the communications plans and strategy (internal emails, newsletters, presentations)
- 1-2 years of professional experience in HR, employer branding or communications
- University degree (The best if journalism, HR, marketing)
- Proficiency in English (C1)
- Well-developed communication skills
- Detail-oriented, well-organized team-player
- Keen interest in employee engagement, branding, and communication area
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Intermediate knowledge of layout and graphic design principles would be an asset.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Utrzymanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 4500 PLN do 5000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała