For one of our Client we are currently looking for Development Manager who will have an opportunity to join a world-leading engineering team working on the design and development of new features across the entire product range.
The group is responsible for developing industry leading analytics platforms and cloud analytics solutions, primarily using C++/C/Python but also a range of other languages/technologies.
The successful candidate will take charge of an expanding team across multiple locations, with significant potential growth.
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Minimum 2:1.
- Expert skill level in C++ programming (5-10 years’ experience)
- 3+ years managing/leading high-performing software development teams – driving team direction, performance reviews, goal-setting, etc.
- Proven ability to work with other teams across Engineering, Product Management, Operations, IT and HR, ensuring the smooth operation of the team and its processes.
- Ability to drive Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) such as Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, depending on the needs of specific projects.
- Use of best practice CI/CD methodologies to produce a high-performance system that is secure, easy to deploy and maintainable
- An understanding of how to write maintainable, modular code while conforming to coding standards
- An understanding of what it takes to deliver and code a high-availability and high-performance system.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała