For one of our clients a consulting and technology solutions provider we are looking for an experienced Project Manager. On this role you will support program implementation on clients side and enable the delivery processes and technology platform.
– Lease with Director of Management Services to build and improve delivery approaches for sales and day-to-day operations.
– Ensure high quality of service delivery by leading the standard definition initiative.
– Cooperate with Management Services and Digital Solutions teams on development of digital tools used for customer services deployment.
– Support Management Services and Treasury Systems teams in sales process in need of services capabilities demonstration.
– Develop and manage digital-tool based process for monitoring of capacity requirements, usage and consumption of services by clients.
– Manage project by tracking of project plan, risks and issues for ongoing delivery projects for EMEA and North America customers.
– Ensure that SLAs are met across services teams in accordance with service standards and agreements.
– Take part in hiring and trainings of team members and monitoring of their progress as part of internal talent development framework.
– Communicate with clients regarding quarterly updates in services based on deliverables for service roadmap.
– Plan and execute quarterly surveys for customers to collect feedback on provided services.
– Lease with the teams of preparation of promotional contents for companies Linked-In and website areas.
- 2-3+ years of experience working in project management for professional services
- Knowledge and/or previous experience in Financial and Accounting related topics, preferably Treasury process
- Proven experience of managing projects, preferably in Financial sector (SSC/GBS/ BPO)
- Ability to manage wide portfolio of customers’ projects simultaneously
- Experience in support and management of post go-live projects for clients
- Experience in implementation of technologies for improved customer support: building knowledge bases, incident management systems
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders during contract negotiation process
- Excellent communication skills and ability to use them internally and in client-facing scenarios
- Open for travel (up to 20% of working time)
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Bankowość
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 10000 PLN do 20000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała